Equities First Limited is an advisory & investment, private company situated in London, United Kingdom. The organization spends most of its time in offering financial solutions to its customers through loans. The company manages this through financing of investments belonging to customers using stock as security; something that is uncommon with many banks. Equities First Holdings clients entail businesses and individual investors who are interested private financing and business.
As of late, diminished alternatives, strict terms, and high-financing costs on advances in banks have made it hard for most investors to come up with enough capital. There has been a necessity for option financing wellsprings to fill this hole, and Equities First Holdings has provided the solution for this test. What’s more, stock investors who cannot qualify for bank loans or from other financial bodies get an alternative source from Equities First.
The procedure of applying for loan at Equities First Holdings is simple and efficient and entails:
- Contacting the organization: The borrower indicates the amount and collateral they want.
- Evaluation process: According to the information given, the company determines on your advance terms and sets the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio.
- Terms agreement & transfer: The collateral or security is shifted to the custodian account of Equities First when the borrower agrees with the terms.
- Funding: Both the collateral and loan are moved instantly into the holding account.
- Collateral Return: After paying the full loan, the collateral is taken back to borrowers account.
Equities First utilizes equities as securities for a maximum of three years. On the off chance that one feels that the invested stock will appreciate, he can go into an agreement with the organization. The individual utilizes shares as security to offer loans rather than selling and losing proprietorship. In the event that the shares appreciate, investors enjoy minimized interest rates on future applications.