EOS(Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balms are everyone’s new favorite lip balms for good reason. Infused with jojoba oil, Shea butter, and antioxidants vitamins c and e, they give your lips hydration and softness to last all day.
EOS lip balms are 99% natural. They are petrolatum-free, Paraben-free, Gluten-free, and Phthalate-free. The balms come in a cute, egg-shaped container or the classic stick container.
The wide variety of yummy flavors that EOS Lip Balms come in makes it hard to choose just one. Out of all the different flavors, the top 8 most popular, by way of ratings are as follows:
1) Blueberry Acai: A blueberry and acai flavored, antioxidant-rich, 95% organic lip balm that comes in a cute light blue case.
2) Pomegranate Raspberry: All-natural, pomegranate flavored balm that is just as tasty as it is moisturizing, and it comes in a burgundy colored container.
3) Summer Fruit: A fruity blend of blueberry, strawberry, and peach, with the benefits of all-atural moisturization in a cute red case.
4) Honey-Suckle Honeydew: Smelling of sweet honey melon, in an Easter egg green case, this balm does not fail at keeping your lips hydrated for hours on end.
5.) Sweet Mint: Coming in a pale turquoise colored case, this lip balm has a refreshing sweet minty flavor, with the bonus of long-lasting moisture. For more of EOS, visit twitter.com.
6.) Vanilla Bean: This cute vanilla-colored case contains a lip balm with an addictive vanilla aroma and the hydration it gives is wonderful.
7.) Strawberry Sorbet: This balm comes in a cute pink case, and tastes just like the dessert, with all the hydration of the lip balm.
8) Medicated Tangerine: This orange-flavored lip salve contains vitamins and minerals, with natural fruit extracts to treat dry, cracked, and sore lips. Mo details on
On that note, which flavor will you choose?? Visit now eos.info.
Additional articles on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eos_(disambiguation)